- Oana, I'm London based and mainly work remotely with my clients. Many are in the UK but I also work with clients based in Australia & Sweden. We connect frequently on Skype or Zoom. It works for us!
- I work as an independent contractor for Appen. Benefits and shortcomings! Both.
- Creativity demands its own space and remote work expands my horizons i hate narrowed space with group of people i dont feel any empathy or connection is a distractor. Future is remote work
- Thanks for sharing, Masakazu Otsuki.I think is great to work for meaningful projects.
- Hello, Yes, I'm doing remotely with Start-up team based in Australia and Philippine branding team.My role, to provide branding prototype, concept-making, management of the project as director.And now my most effort put into trying to expand my network Europe.It's not client work, not agent work, just wanna do self-work for our social issues, such as global climate, immigrant, racism etc.I truly believe what creativity can forsee a new perspective for these.
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.