- Yonder rock climbing in Black Horse Road could be pretty cool. It's very contemporary!
- It's only a popup (closes Dec 22nd), but the Selfie Factory inside the Elephant&Castle shopping centre might be worth a look (if what they offer fits your brief)
- The Horniman Museum in Forest Hill is worth a look. They don't mind people shooting in there, as long as it's not for commercial reasons. There's a place called Space63 on Pitfield Street in Old Street that you can rent cheaply. Essentially it'ss a room above a pub, but a very nice one with nice furniture and some basic studio lighting (and backdrop included). 63 Sun Studio, Spare Space E3, Lucerne Studio and The Peanut Factor studio are good places to look at too. There's also a place called Beckenham Place in Kent.
- barbican, botanical gardens open on sundays free entry, tbh anywhere around the building is great because of the beautiful concrete
- Hi Nur, Sessions House at Clerkenwell Green is a great location!
- But also depends on the brief, more studio based Spring Studios is always good. Let us know if they work or if you need somethign more specific
- Hey, one of my favourites- Master Shipwrights House, Deptfordhttps://www.shootfactory.co.uk/uk-locations/mastershipwrights-london-se8/
- Hey Nur!The Clapton Tram is a pretty cool space if you want to hire out a studio https://claptontram.com/For free spaces, Gods Own Junkyard is really iconic :)http://godsownjunkyard.co.uk/Hope that helps - really excited to see what photos you take in these spaces :)Best,Cathy x
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.