- I guess it depends on what area you interested in - documentary, fine art, photo-journalism etc. For an informal way to learn new skills and meet people try Meetup. I've done one on studio lighting and working with models which was useful.
- UAL do a number of short courses, depends on what kind of photography you'd like to do: https://www.arts.ac.uk/subjects/photography/short-courses?collection=ual-courses-meta-prod&query=!nullquery&start_rank=1&sort=relevance&f.Subject-test|subject=Photography&f.Course%20level|level=Short%20Course x
- Just finished with london institute of photography - they're awesome :)
- Hi PoppyI'm Cedric, I live in London and I have been a photographer since 2005, I have made many editorials for magazines around the world, you will find all my work on my website: https://www.cedric-tosoni.comBest regards,Cedric
- London College of Communications does summer courses. There's also the London Institute of Photography https://www.liop.co.uk/
- Speos Photographic Institute. I studied at the same school in Paris and really enjoyed it.
- Amazing, thanks Marcus!
- Hi Poppy, I recommend Photofusion. https://www.photofusion.org/photography-courses/Hope that helps.
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.