Anyone knows a cheap studio spaces available in London
- @Felipe Barranco All good, man. My pleasure :)
- @Kid Circus wow, this info is gold! Thank you for sharing it. I was also looking for affordable studios.Cheers.
- @Kat Ciemiega oh great thank you so much
- I often shoot at the Pure Light, which @Kid Circus listed too.They have lights, Vflats, backgrounds and some natural light from the roof window or small side windows, if you need. Space is not too big, but works for smaller productions: portraits, headshots. I even recorded a music video there recently.https://plphotostudio.co.uk/
- @Sophia Jackson My pleasure :)
- @Arthur Tucker thank you
- @Kid Circus amazing thank you
- There are a few around:KITSCH STUDIOCheap as chips: £50/half-day, £75 full dayhttps://www.kitsch-studio.comSTUDIO PHOTO GALLERY£70/4-hours, £100/8-hourshttps://studiophotogallery.com/pricesLIVE WIRE CREATIVE STUDIOS, HaggerstonWeekday: £26/1-hr, £36/2-hr, £46/3-hrs,Eve/Weekend: £28/1-hr, £40/2-hr, £50/3-hrshttps://www.livewirecreative.co.uk/SILVERSPACE STUDIO, Royal Victoria Dock£90/4-hours £150/8-hourshttps://www.silverspacestudios.com/Sunset Studio PeckhamStudio 2: £90/4-hours or £160/8-hourshttps://www.sunsetstudios.london/Pure Light Studio, PortobelloYou can rent this one for an hour, if that's all you need£35/hr, £50/2, £70/3, £90/4Set in an old bus depot near Westbourne Parkhttps://plphotostudio.co.uk/
- Check the website Tagvenue
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.