Are you a female NFT creator or digital artist?
The team at Dropspot are launching our IWD2023 campaign #NFTLikeAQueen and would love to hear from you!
In support of IWD this year we are shining a light on NFT queens to help females stand out in a male-dominated web3 ecoystem.
31 females will be featured thoughtout March in a bid to help creators and artists amplify their presence, further revenue whilst raising awareness and supporting important issues we face.
Click the link to find out more - https://the-dots.com/projects/dropspot-io-launches-iwd2023-campaign-nftlikeagirl-where-are-all-my-queen-s-at-880608
- @Yağmur Genç Get back to my email asap hon, i'm sending the press release in the next day
- @Jacquetta Clark Hey lovely - DM and lets have a conversation ;)
- @Massimo Burlando Thanks buddy!! This space is a lot of fun!!! Join the NFTea party ;)
- @Catherine Marche Amazing!! That's the idea ;) Love that you are being inspired. I say go for it, NFTs are so much fun!
- very inspiring. Makes me feel like crating art :)
- Hey! I’m Yağmur. I’m an award-winning graphic designer and illustrator. I have worked with many brands including Adobe, L’Officiel, A2IM Libera Awards, J&B, Adidas, Singleton and Chicago Latino Film Festival.You can find similar projects on my website:https://www.designed-by-yagmur.comFeel free to send me an e-mail.Thanks!
- Hey I am a female digital artist, I would love to be considered, how do I apply?jlc.art
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.