Crew and Casting opportunities for series of short films set in Basildon Essex.
Currently developing a series of 3 short films due to be shot in the coming months. The overall project is about crime and crime prevention in the Basildon area, and has been commisioned by a non-profit organistation. The films are; 'Knife crime', Grooming & exploitation and Personal safety.
It's important to us that we hear from and take contributions from members of the local community. So if you have any stories that you want to share in relation to this project, or what to get involved in anyway you can. Please reach out on email@example.com
- We are currently looking to cast for roles for a short film about grooming & exploitation, a short about personal safety and a short poetry performance about knife crime.
The casting calls and self tape instructions can be found here:
Grooming & exploitation.
- We are also looking for a sound recordist, so please get in touch with your day rate and kit list.
- We are currently open to submissions and looking for Essex based writers to submit a poem or spoken work piece (no longer than 5 minutes) based around the subject of 'Knife Crime'.
The selected writer will receive a flat fee for;
• Further development of the piece with ACTION project to match its stated objectives.
• Use of their piece within the project.
Please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions close on the 31st October 2022
- Lastly a general call for anyone in the Essex area who is looking for on set experience or to contribute to the project in anyway, please let me know.
- Hi @Veronica Ellis ,We don't have a fight director attached, but I don't think it's something that would be relevant for this project. But thank you for reaching out anyway!
- Hello Adam,Sounds like a really valid project, with an important message. Do you have a fight director attached? I would be happy to recommend.I look forward to following the deleopment f the piece.All the best,Veroncia Ellis
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.