- Hi Hermione!I’m very interested in the freelance designer position if it is still available- it would be great to hear more about the role and it sounds like a really exciting opportunity!I graduated from Central Saint Martins Fashion Print in 2021, and I’m now working as a freelance designer and pattern cutter, having previously worked at Maison Margiela, and Givenchy among others, as well as on my own personal brand.For an inside look on me – I can attach a link with my CV and PDF portfolio of my work, along with my website which can be viewed here: https://isabellasmith.xyzBest wishes,Isabella
- Hi Hermione,This sounds like a great project that I would love to get involved with.My previous role was with a sustainable start-up brand with similar product catagories to yours. I'm experienced in end-to-production of loungewear, sleepwear and beachwear (shirts and dresses incl.)Ethical and sustainable practices are really important to me and are a priority during my whole design process. I have a really hands-on and love working in small teams with lots to do.Currenlty freelance and open to work. Let me know if you want me to send over my CV.Link to my website below:https://lucymadelineevans.weebly.com/Best wishes,Lucy
- Hey Hermione, this is a really exciting opportunity that I would love to support you with. I have been following your brand for a while and it’s great to see it grow into more product categories. I am an adaptable designer with lounge, nightwear and lingerie experience. Link to my website here: https://www.leahthorndavis.ukThank you!Leah
- Hi Hermione, I am a womenswear designer with over 6 year experience in multiproduct design who can help! Please check out my website https://hannahtwalker.wixsite.com/hannahwalker would love to discuss this further.Best,Hannah
- If you do need a photographer for your projects I'm available...Here is a link to my portfolio...https://www.instagram.com/p/CW7rXCjLy1W/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.