I'm hosting a creative industry masterclass tomorrow and would love to invite my Dots connections to come down - 2-4pm, details below!
I would love to invite up & coming creatives to come down to my creative industry masterclass tomorrow followed by networking and a pop-up sale.
SUNDAY 11TH DECEMBER 2022
Private Dining Room
The Collective Old Oak - ground floor
Old Oak Lane
NETWORKING DRINKS & SALE: 4:15-8:15PM
(same building on 1st floor)
The Collective Old Oak - 1st floor
Old Oak Lane
The seminar will cover:
- How to use TikTok to elevate your creative career
- Big sis advice: Starting your own magazine and/or platform and what I would tell my younger self and if I knew what I knew now
- Essential do’s and don'ts talking from my personal experience and mistakes
- Talking about my experience in the creative/fashion industry
- How it all works: Editorials, Styling, Fashion week & everything in-between
- Answering any questions and giving portfolio reviews (if there's time)
- Tips on finding your vision
All participants will be invited for networking and drinks afterwards with an exclusive opportunity to shop at Aether's final studio sale of the year.
Come down to our studio and shop all the clothing & accessories from shoots in the Aether archive, alongside a wide collection of vintage magazines, pre-loved & new art books, fabrics, props, prints, equipment and so much more (with new items added if you have attended previous sales). This will also be the last chance to purchase the last few copies of Aether Issue 15, which are currently a special sale price of £10.
The most incredible @ssalaciabeads will be joining us to be sell her beautiful handmade jewellery alongside us on the day - her pieces make the perfect x-mas gift so you wont want to miss out!
We will also have a selection of of pre-loved items in which we are going to be giving away for free (clothes/books/misc, etc)
Here is the link to more details: https://the-dots.com/e/basJhQ
Can't wait to see you there!
Mia - A.K.A, Mimi <3
Be the first one to reply to Mia!
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.