- Hi Neil,This sounds great and I’d love to be involved!Please have a look at my work here: www.ellisvanderdoes.comKindest wishes,Ellis
- Hi Neil, I have sketched engineering parts for Wabco (truck brakes). The GRUV (global rescue and utility vehicle), I created models for Honda racing, and I work on storyboards so I can produce quick sketches. Let me know if I can be of assistance.Best wishes,Alex
- Hello niel ! i am a current illustraitor and would love to get involved!Email or dm me!email:
- Hello Neil,My name is Aleksandra and I'm interested in more details about your project. I graduated Architecture (bachelor- engineer) and I'm working remotely as a Graphic Designer and an Illustrator. Right now I'm studying UX/UI Design addicionally. I hope I would be proper person for this project.portfolio:mail:Best,Aleksandra
- Hi Neil,I would really love to know more about this. I’m a freelance illustrator and I also studied technical drawing. Plus let’s say that sketching is what I do all the time, so this would be huge YES for me.You can contact me email@example.comHope to hear from you soon!
- Hello Neil,While I'm an illustrator and would love the work, I actually recommend David Hassell, my partner for this project. Not only is he studying engineering with architecture (so he knows how to do technical drawing), he's also incredibly creative.To get in touch with him contact :)Astrid
- Hi Neil, Yes, I could be interested in your project. It's an opportunity to grow my collections, exploring other areas of interest/ strength.Would you want to give a clearer picture (brief) of what's involved, is it digital or analogue sketches.
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.