- Hey RobynThe Dots featured our discussion panel in July 2019 in partnership with Facebook - 'Under the influence: Is social media killing the music industry?' in the events section of The Dots site and we'd love to work with you again!Last year, we had a discussion panel - 'Black British Excellence - Are We There Yet' and have a couple of events in the pipeline for October that we'd love to feature. Please email me at email@example.comThanksAbe
- Hi,This sounds amazing and I have some work that I would love to be featured. It is entitled I Am Melanin and is about celebrating black womens beauty and to show that there is no standarised level of beauty especially living in the western world.The work can be found at https://staceyolika.com/I-Am-MelaninTheres more that I can send over if you are interested.You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hello Robyn!I shot this in NY for a brand Death to Tennis with a Black Designer Vincent Oshin and that feature Ali Mahershala I though it will be what you are looking for!Thanks!https://vimeo.com/192638565
- my work x https://www.margaretzawedde.co.uk/798817030644
- My work :) https://the-dots.com/projects/goal-studio-respect-the-goal-aw-19-349786
- Black Ballad is a great newsletter targeted at Black Women.
- Hi Robyn, I have a Black History Month Quiz I created and got published during my Pride Magazine internship this time last. The quiz is on my Dots profile. Would this be eligible to be featured?
- Hi Robyn!!! Perfect timing! I created our company page on The Dots and it’s all about creativity from professional creatives of color. AYA Consulting is an international creative consulting firm that specializes in Branding, Marketing, Content Creation & PR. We will be sharing the profiles of our amazing hosts for our next creative event slated in November throughout the month of October and we would love to be featured on the Dots during Black History Month.
- Hey Robyn, @TheKOLsocial are a great example of this - currently working as a contributing beauty writer and ed assistant for the print magazine launching in October with a black history month issue! Please see dummy issue here https://mixam.co.uk/share/5c470d26c560ae2fc37826c2 and message me for any further questions
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.