- I am looking for both!
- Hi! Happy to offer opportunities to work on projects for work experience when something comes up - but are you looking for paid or non-paid?
- Positions are always availiable for juniors - but always with portfolio, no mattter is it wide or not. portfolio always demonstrates your style - first of all - on this level ofcourse + your desire to get experience in this field. As they say - people can look for reason - but others look for opportunities. so even if you hadn't positions before - anyway - you can practice on any freelance resouce. And only while such practice - you can get knowledge in what field is your most strong side and good hand in art. (Identity, loogos and branding - web design - print design - multipaged issues design, etc)first of all You have to describe the soft you are using - soft is always a required information for any employer
- I am looking for either a position or experience to build on cv and portfolio as I have just graduated.
- You need the position? or experience?
- Have you checked IfYouCouldJobs? Currently a string of internships/junior positions have been posted up in the last few weeks.Best of luck!
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.