Marketing intern required for online art gallery and consultancy
Harris and Erel Art
Erel and Harris is a boutique online art gallery selling prints and originals from a highly select group of artists from across the world. Our artists are mainly established with proven commercial success and who will benefit from a dedicated attentive team to work with. The art is carefully curated for our customers including individual collectors and corporate clients.
We require an ambitious and entrepreneurial marketing intern excited about the possibilities of working for a new start-up and with the creative, technical and commercial skills to make a significant contribution to the overall success of the business.
This is a multi-faceted role, one minute you will be taking the lead on our google advertising and the next on setting up the logistics for a pop up gallery.
As a start-up we can pay a relatively monthly salary plus expenses with the chance to gain equity in the business. A full-time salary will be available once we have raised investment and/or our revenue grows significantly enough.
Marketing intern – High level job description.
1) Artist recruitment – work together with our chief curator to be the first point of contact for new artists.
2) Design – create all of our marketing materials using Indesign or other suitable software packages.
3) Instagram and facebook – create all of our content for our social feeds understanding the optimal way to create engagement and build our following.
4) Google and Social media advertising - Be the company guide on SEO, PPC and Social media. Maintain and build out campaigns and manage budgets and ROI effectively.
5) Operational support for all live events including pop up exhibitions.
To apply, please contact Anthony Harris at email@example.com with your CV and covering note.
We look forward to hearing from all applicants regardless of age, background or gender.
- Hi Anthony,Is this role still available? I just sent my application, I look forward to hearing from you!
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.