You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.
- Internet being heavily regulated in the near future, and how it might affect our profession.
- All the consequences of continued surveillance capitalism are my biggest fears.
- In 1930, Keynes predicted a 15 hour workweek. Now in 2019, we're twice as productive as Keynes ever imagined.I'M STILL WAITING.
- I hope we go to a 4-day working week, and use the spare day to maintain our relationships with the people we love. Or giving back to our community / schools etc.I fear that employers' unwillingness to foster autonomy, mastery and purpose, over decades, has left many people unready for so much automation, so fast.
- Hope - more flexibility and opportunities + resources for people to truly be doing what they want.Fear - people going way too techy and the solitude levels increase as a result.
- My biggest hope is that people don't forget that the true skill behind artwork and design comes from the human mind and body. If we have the capabilities to create technology to assist with workflow and workload that's amazing; but never forget who came up with these ideas.
- The biggest hope is around collaborative and positive work, people will work together to solve the biggest issues. The biggest fear...I would call it maybe a must - is the necessity to permanently reinvent yourself to keep up with the future changes.
- Biggest hope is that remote working continues to become more accepted.Biggest fear is that we'll see millions out of work following the automation of industries.