You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.
- Creative Strategy and the Business of Design by Douglas Davis. A game changer for design thinking. Really bridges the gap between a strategic thinker and a hands on creative. It can be difficult to dive into at parts, but valuable especially if you come from the creative 'right brain' side first! Happy to suggest more if you need :)
- Universal Principles of Design by William Lidwell
- Thank you all for your recommendations! Really looking forward to starting reading all of those suggestions! :)
- Thinking with type by Ellen Lupton
- Hi Raquel,I dont't know if I can qualify the following book as a Design book, but as a designer I can say it help me a lot! "The Win Without Pitching Manifesto" by Blair Enns.Great book! Hope it helps.
- Change by Design | Tim Brown (design thinking)Just Enough Research | Erika Hall (design research)Speculative Everything: Design, Fiction, and Social Dreaming | Anthony Dunne and Fiona Raby (design fiction)I have tons more too. Curious what other people think before I chime in with more. :)