- As a marketing agency based is Manchester we obviously want you to be more specific and as this Swedish business I’m guessing won’t be providing a British And cultural approach but maybe conforming to cultural traditions might also make your business bland personally I’d reccomend Facebook as it’s the more compliant and TikTok is very childish and doesn’t conform if you’d like to know more we can book you in our agency team @sitedonut.con
- Hi Asa,I would recommend to be more specific with the demographic when you pick. Fi. insta is more female lead between twitter more male lead and it's just one aspect. But would say generally insra gram is a safe choice.
- @Emmanuel Baah hahahaha.... Well, not this. I promise.
- @Åsa Wallenrud every single brand is TikTok worthy…
- @Giu Alexandria thank you! The brand are not tiktok-worthy 😃 Instagram will probably be my main choice then.. ❤️
- Instagram and Tiktok are the two main contenders at the moment - if it’s politically related or vocal on those issues then I’d say Twitter too
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.