- of course
- No, but music helps me concentrate so I always listen to music when I’m working- especially when I’m writing.
- Music definitely provokes ideas for me, I’ll listen to a song and I can imagine a specific scene or sometimes an entire video concept from the song alone.I also like to listen to music that has the same tone as the project I’m working on when I storyboard, as I find it helps me unlock ideas when I fully immerse myself in the “world” of the project I’m planning.
- ** I also have synethesia linked quote heavily to sound :)
- Yess, for sure! It’s a way to unpack my movement, emotions or just me. I also haveHello
- Yes, I find listening to music can put me in a liminal space where things flow easier.
- Songs don't give me actual ideas, more like the end of a thread to unravel. If a song I listen to gives me a sense of wonder, I start trying to think about what kind of story would elicit the same feeling and that eventually leads to an idea.
- I sometimes use music as a way to come up with ideas for topics to write articles, especially if the music is quite political. An example would be ‘The Seed’ by Aurora, or ‘Borders’ by MIA.I think music is also helpful as a way to help communicate an feeling or idea, especially if it’s difficult to put into words. It also adds to art by helping to create multimedia pieces and make it more immersive.
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.