- 11 Emerald St, Holborn, London WC1N 3QL, UK
Organised by Creative Equals
Summer School is back! This summer we are opening the doors again to our Be Awesome Night School.No need to worry about your status or expertise as it's open to all. If you are keen to skill up this summer and focus on mastering creativity, tackle some of that imposter syndrome and takeaway key learnings and insights from our roster of talented top trainers then get your tickets here. On the summer syllabus this year we have the following powerful sessions:
- Busting Briefs and Bagging Business Patrick Collister - Coach & former Executive Creative Director at Google & Ogilvy Briefs are great for creatives, a chance for us to ideate and problem solve. But whats the best way to get your creative masterpiece signed off by the client? We explore how can you decipher briefs, how to problem solve for inclusive audiences, and how to bring your best creative game, winning the bid and getting client sign off. Don't miss it!
- Powerful Presentation and Pitching Rebecca Mackenzie - Author, Performer, Movement Trainer & Lecturer Pitches can often be high-pressured. Learn how to craft a great pitch story, lead your team under pressure and deliver a winning presentation. Leave knowing how to tell a captivating story, create an effective presentation, and how to work quickly under pressure to ensure you're putting your best foot forward.
- Building Resilience Liz Nottingham R/GA - Executive HR Director Have you been criticised? Piece of work bombed? Resilience is a fundamental life skill. We all have it; we don't always use it. Life can be tough. The ability to be strong in the face of adversity and recover quickly, will allow you to better manage difficult situations in the future. Become resilient - and your career will fly.
All of us need to become the masters and owners of our career development. Take ownership and substitute summer evening drinks for stimulation and skilling up! Classes are from 6:30pm - 8:30pm (with pizza).
Put the dates in your calendar, treat yourself to a ticket and come and learn with us!
Venue: Portas, 11 Emerald St, London, WC1N 3QL
- Joyce Li Lead Product Designer
- Katja Alissa Mueller Freelance Senior Creative Designer / Design & Art Director
- Emilie Chen Freelance Designer and Art Director
- Kim French Company Director
- Maria Agra Bermejo UX/UI Designer
- Raquel Sacristan UX/UI Designer
- Ilona Szczepanczyk Graphic Designer
- Caterina Izzo Graphic designer, Consultant, Art director
- Danil Lysenko Photographer
- Julia Ager Senior Marketing Manager
- Dearbhaile Kitt Creative copywriter
- Nancy Duncan Head of Experience Strategy