- 2 Royal Exchange, London EC3V 3LN, UK
Organised by Alinea Law Members Ltd
Harriet Kelsall presents How to Start and Grow a Creative Business Alinea Law Members 2 The Royal Exchange 7th November 2019 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Please RSVP to Holly Jade O'Leary
HK Jewellery is the UK's leading supplier of bespoke jewellery design services.
Join Alinea Law Members' luxury events series hosted over the festive season and meet our team over refreshments and mince pies, and inspirational talks from guest speakers hosted at The Royal Exchange.
Providing an invaluable and motivational resource for SMEs and creative businesses, Harriet Kelsall, Founder and Chair of Harriet Kelsall Jewellery Design Ltd., Chair of the National Association of Jewellers, NED for the British Hallmarking Council, NED for the Responsible Jewellery Council, and Author of the award-winning book, The Creative's Guide to Starting a Business communicates the story of starting her jewellery business, and then gives her 20 Tips for Success.
The book is endorsed by the Head of STEM at Cambridge University who has recommended it even to their STEM start ups, and has been advocated as exceptionally advantageous to businesses of all kinds.
Alinea Law Members is based at The Royal Exchange, a luxury centre of commerce at the heart of London's financial district. We specialise in delivering legal and business services on a subscription basis to the commercial, creative and luxury sectors. Our subscription-based membership services fulfil all of the legal obligations a business may require for an accessible annual fee, payable in monthly installments.
Geoff Caesar, director and solicitor has nearly 20 years experience drafting and negotiating high value contracts, co-director Holly Jade O'Leary has 12 years experience in creative direction, styling and business management.
We are delighted to offer all Alinea Law Members and attendees on the night, a 10% promotion on all ready to wear dress jewellery and Harriet Kelsall's book The Creative's Guide to Starting a Business.
- Legal template documents: access to all the legal template documents likely to be required in the course of normal business.
- Ask A Lawyer service: receive legal queries answered quickly by way of our Ask A Lawyer service which is included in the Membership fee for all Members. This service is for preliminary legal advice; favourable rates can be given to Members where more detailed legal advice is needed.
- Business advice: Members can receive answers to queries they may have about such matters what business structure to use or the different sorts of investment tax wrappers available to companies in the UK (eg EIS). This service is for preliminary business advice, we can quote Members for substantive work such as completing an EIS application.
- Use of office in The Royal Exchange: Members have the opportunity to periodically host events and important meetings at our office at The Royal Exchange. For example, Fairtrade Gold hosted their annual Gold Dialogue Day with us in August 2019.
- Letter before action: To secure the best interests of our clients, Alinea Law facilitate debt recovery, offering up to 3 complimentary letters per year in accordance with the Pre-action Protocol for Debt Claims (the Debt Protocol) contained in the Civil Procedure Rules (CPR).
- Brand presentations: Use of our Grade I listed office at The Royal Exchange for showroom purposes and important meetings by prior arrangement.
Additional benefits include:
- Invitations to private views of leading contemporary artists.
- In Conversation With The Artist events.
- Networking opportunities.
- Priority access to investor receptions
- Informal access to Alinea Law Members’ network of entrepreneurs, investors and creatives.