Organised by Creative Equals
CreativeComeback is BACK! Come and hear from our alumni about this life-changing programme, what you can do to get back into creative work and what to expect in 2020 (yes to paid placements for all).
- Caitlin Ryan, EMEA Regional Director of Creative Shop at Facebook
- Eileen Hanna, Baileys Marketing Manager for Europe
- Mamta Geera, coach, founder The New Leadership
- Claire Beale, Global Editor-In-Chef, Campaign Magazine
- Sagina Shabaya, Head of Talent and Culture, Raconteur, career coach
- Rachel Gott of Apple&Ink, London's creative-only independent recruitment agency
- Alumni from the very first #CreativeComeback cohort, sharing their experiences
Sample our top class training with D&AD, meet like-minded people and gain top tips on what a good book looks like in 2020.
Lunch provided (thank you Facebook team).
We're at Facebook London in Rathbone Square. Tickets are £15, but if this is out of your reach and you want to come, email catriona[at]creativeequals[dot]org to confirm your place.