Organised by AccelerateHer
IMPORTANT: You must pre-register for this event via this link here
The virtual Summit designed to connect Chief Officers and powerful women.
On Thursday 20th May, accelerateHER is bringing together the global community of eminent women leaders to debate the matters of the moment. Join us for a morning of curated interactive group discussions and high-impact onscreen conversations delving into:
- Smart Ways of Working Post Pandemic in partnership with Google Cloud
- Trends & Predictions in Re-Imagining Business
- Shifting Our Working Worlds
- Building Inclusive Cultures
- Staying Ahead of the Curve
- The Power of Digital Tools to Drive Business Sustainability
- Demystifying the Boardroom
accelerateHER focuses on tangible takeaways. So, after the event we’ll be providing a list of ten actionable take-aways from sessions, ensuring your time with us is both personally restorative and aligned to your professional objectives.
That’s not all. We know opportunities for meaningful connections are paramount right now, so after each session we’ll also be expertly matching attendees in small groups and 1-2-1 meetings to maximise networking and memorable moments.
This event is hugely curated and interactive so spots are limited. RSVP today to save your space and follow us on social media to keep up-to-date with any announcements. CxO Connects attendees are subject to approval by the accelerateHER team.
- AccelerateHerWe champion #womenintech
- notonthehighstreetConnecting the best small creative businesses with the world
- DepopThe marketplace to buy, sell and discover unique fashion
- Channel 4British public-service television broadcaster
- Innovate UKWe are the UK’s #innovation agency
- Trinny LondonChanging the face of makeup
- BorrowMyDoggyLeaving Pawprints of Happiness on the lives of dogs and people
- Mr & Mrs SmithThe travel club for hotel lovers
- BrandwatchWorld-Leading Digital Consumer Intelligence
- Google CloudComputing power delivered everywhere, for everyone