Organised by D&AD New Blood Festival 2020
Celebrating 40 years of New Blood, join us for 5 days of free inspiring webinars and live workshops, designed to inspire and upskill emerging creatives.
Speakers include Sir John Hegarty, Aurélia Durand, Nils Leonard, F*ck Being Humble, Play Nice, Lydia Pang, Craig Oldham, Tyrone Drake, Fail Better Talks, the Yarza Twins, Analog Folk, The Talent Business, Naresh Ramchandani, Richard Brim and more.
All events are free, and you can register for talks and workshops via the website: https://www.dandad.org/en/d-ad-new-blood-festival/
PLUS from the 6 July:
- visit our exhibition, in partnership with The Dots, showcasing over 50 courses and over 750 graduating students
- explore our Ones to Watch winners
- find jobs and opportunities using YCC's Ad Jobs Wall
- Tune in to our virtual New Blood Awards Ceremony (9 July, 6pm BST) on instagram
All details can be found on the Festival page over on the D&AD website. See you there!
- D&AD New Blood Festival 2020Showcasing the UKs best emerging creative talent
- D&ADCelebrating, inspiring and nurturing creative excellence
- F*ck Being HumbleHelping you be unapologetically proud of your achievements.
- Fail Better TalksA London-based talk series on design blunders
- AnalogFolkWe use digital to make the analog world better.
- PentagramMulti-disciplinary design firm with offices worldwide