Organised by Echo (economyofhours.com)
Learn how to define your brand's purpose and understand the unique 'why' driving your business.
Join Echo for the Better Business workshop series to learn new entrepreneurial tools and build better and more inclusive business practices with our community leaders from West and East London!
Our first interactive online workshop is hosted by Jonny Weston, founder of It's Like This design studio.
The workshop is designed for freelancers and small business owners to learn how to build compelling, confident purpose. After the workshop, you have gained an understanding of the unique 'why' driving your community project and business.
Branding with purpose is essential to any mission-driven business owner—it is the reason for your brand to existing beyond just making money.
During this jam-packed 2-hour workshop, you will learn...
- What makes up a brand by looking at its various elements
- Why it is important to reflect often over time
- How to move from 'brand you' to 'brand us'
- Discover how to separate your personal purpose from that of your organisation, and therefore grow
- How to define a clear purpose statement and a list of core values, strengths and action points to continue growing your organisational brand.
Who's this for?
This workshop is for small business owners who want to learn more about brand development, storytelling through design and the necessary skills to build compelling, confident purpose in their business.
Tickets are free and available via Eventbrite. Spaces are limited so grab yours quickly.