Want to break into the creative career of your dreams?
You're invited to our monthly online open event for career advice and industry insight. This informal session is aimed at anyone looking to pursue design across interior, architecture, furniture, fashion, jewellery, product design and more.
Join London Fields Design School founder and course director, Ben Taylor, on Monday the 11th December from 18:00 - 19:15 to learn how you can break into design.
Ben Taylor is the founder and director of Taylor Hawkes Design Studio, London Software Training and London Fields Design School. He has over 15 years of experience running design courses in universities and colleges across London and is passionate about helping people reach their creative career goals.
We will look at the following topics:
· Tips and tricks on securing future employment in the creative industries.
· Advice on how to develop your career.
· How to gain employment within creative and construction industries.
· Why university isn't the only route into the design sector.
· How to transition from employee, to freelancer, to setting up your business.
And the discussion will be followed by a Q&A session.
This is the perfect opportunity to learn how London Fields Design School and the Designer Development Course can help you land the design role of your dreams.
Expect a casual and friendly session, so please don't be afraid to come along with any questions that you have!
Register your interest now and we'll follow up with the link to join us.