Organised by The Prince’s Trust
IMPORTANT: You must pre-register via this link
A 45 minute talk with 15 minutes Q&A where you will learn about the importance of diversity and inclusion in the work place.
The Prince’s Trust Young People in Lockdown Report and the Aspiration Gap Report have found that the lockdown will hit young workers the hardest. With young people facing mental health challenges as a result, we are looking to highlight these findings and openly discuss solutions to help young people get into work.
Learn from the experts:
- The current landscape of youth mental health
- Breaking down stereotypes surrounding mental health
- The recruitment process and empowering talent to senior positions.
- How can companies support mental health
Diversity & Inclusion Expert Panel Speakers:
– Charlotte Houghton - Wellbeing Lead, EMEIA - Burberry
– Ged Flynn - Chief Executive - Papyrus Prevention of Young Suicide
– Emma Quinn - Young Ambassador - The Prince's Trust
– Hosted by our very own Dagmar Bennett - Innovation Executive at The Prince's Trust
11.00am - 11.45 - Panel discussion
11.45 - 12.00 - Q & A
A digital event invite will be sent a few hours before the event.
We will ensure to send you a recording of the live talk, to listen back if you wish to do so.