- Escape the City's Instagram - London, United Kingdom
Organised by Escape the City
Managing your career can be overwhelming – especially if you don’t have a lot of time or energy to make things happen (who does!?).
Join Escape the City at midday every day from Monday 18th to Friday 22nd November for a 20-minute lunch and learn to improve your career fitness.
You can tune into an individual session, or join us for all five – it’s your choice! Each day, we’ll share practical tips and exercises that will uncover clues on how to design a career and life that you love.
How do I access each session?
We will live-stream each session via the Escape the City Instagram profile. Register to receive a reminder email, plus receive exclusive career change materials to help you get unstuck and find work that matters to you and the world.
What is each session about?
- Monday: Brexit proofing your career- with Skye Roberston, COO of Escape the City
- Tuesday: How to make a career transition and manage your finances- with Stacey Lowman, founder of Pachira Money
- Wednesday: Building a lean start-up within the social impact sector- with Ben Keene, founder of Rebel Book Club
- Thursday: Hustle your way into a new career- with Luzana Costa, Talent at Entrepreneur First
- Friday: How to improve your personal branding and get noticed- with Matt Trinetti, foundder of GiveLiveExplore
Who is Escape The City?
We’re on a mission to help one million people to do work that matters to them and the world. Not just to find more fulfilling work but create it too. Online and offline we’ve seen first hand the incredible power in connecting likeminded, motivated, passionate people.
Whether it’s a small step or a brave leap, we’ve learned that amazing outcomes and inspiring change is best achieved together.
We want to wake people up to what work can really look like. To careers built on freedom, passion, autonomy, fulfilment, and purpose. To more connected and more meaningful lives. To 21st Century Careers, built on their terms, not someone else’s.