Organised by F*ck Being Humble
Taking inspiration from heroes Eve & Gwen Stefani, this webinar will teach you how to capture what makes you distinctively different and present it in a way to blow people’s minds. That’s right, it’s time for you to stop describing yourself as ‘hard-working’ and ‘friendly’ and really get under the skin of what you stand for and why people should care.
At F*ck Being Humble, it pains us to see great talent go unnoticed, that’s why we need to start throwing away those generic personal bios, factual portfolios and cover letters that are going nowhere but the junk folder. People buy people, but only if you let your true personality shine through.
So whether you’re in the market for a new role, or just want to polish up on your personal brand, we want to help you with practical tips, useful learnings and a networking environment that enables you to spread your word.
During the evening you’ll learn how to:
- Craft a personal bio that people won’t forget
- Curate a CV and portfolio that sells your benefits not just features
- Tailor your content per channel
- Showcase what makes your input distinctly different
- Cut through the clutter
How it will work:
- This event is taken completely online via Zoom.
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection.
- Event set up information will be emailed to all signed up around 24 hours before the event launches.