- 1, The Relay Building, 114 Whitechapel High St, London E1 7PT, UK
Organised by General Assembly
Taking inspiration from heroes Eve & Gwen Stefani, ‘Let me blow your mind’ will teach you how to capture what makes you distinctively different and present it in a way to blow people’s mind. That’s right, it’s time for you to stop describing yourself as ‘hard-working’ and ‘friendly’ and really get under the skin of what you stand for and why people should care.
At f*ck being humble, it pains us to see great talent go unnoticed, that’s why we need to start throwing away those generic personal bios, factual portfolios and cover letters that are going nowhere but the junk folder. People buy people, but only if you let your true personality shine through. So whether you’re in the market for a new role, or just want to polish up on your personal brand, we want to help you with practical tips, useful learnings and a networking environment that enables you to spread your word.
Through a talk/workshop hosted by F*ck Being Humble Founder Stef Sword Williams and live Q&A to answer any of your burning questions.
- Denzel "Bllack Line" Kessie Illustrator & Graphic Designer
- Kareem Abdul Freelance Content Creator - FILM/PHOTO
- Joyce Li Lead Product Designer
- William Rowe Founder & CEO
- Jakub Oleskevic Freelance 3D artist based in London
- Angelina Aleksandrovich VR, AR, XR Experience Designer, Creative Director, Producer
- Bethan Cooke Fashion Stylist & Art Director
- Kyle Ayuba Junior Designer
- Christy Molloy Events Coordinator
- Fiona Freund #MotherWorks creator, Photographer, Art Director
- Mihai Eduard Coliban Creative Director, Art Director, Designer
- David Warwick Writer, Director, Creative