Organised by General Assembly
Public speaking is one of the most common phobias in today’s society, yet the ability to strongly represent one’s self is becoming more and more of a priority. Learn techniques to elevate your public speaking performance, forget the fear, and love the spotlight!
In this free, two-hour livestream, you will learn to bring the best out in yourself by understanding proven methods that world-renowned speakers utilize in order to develop an authentic speaking style, engage an audience, and leave a lasting impression. All in real time, taught by an industry professional.
Come learn the basics and gain the skills you need to elevate your public speaking performance!
What will the livestream learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and build your online network by interacting with fellow classmates and an expert instructor — all in real time via live chatbox and Q&A.
- Learn new skills in the comfort of your own home, or on the go! All participants will be automatically muted with no video.
- Learn how to structure content for public speaking engagements.
- Understand how to use your voice, body, and silence to enhance your personal speaking style.
- Learn tactics for dealing with stress so it doesn't interfere with your message.
- Identify the key elements of your personal, authentic speaking style and learn how to develop them further.
- This class is taken completely online, and requires a computer and a strong internet connection.
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class.
About the Instructor
Lead Training Designer / Facilitator,