- Cromwell Rd, Kensington, London, UK
Organised by V&A
Home can be a sanctuary, an instinctive feeling of belonging or simply a roof overhead. This Friday Late, take part in a queer house party and explore the connection between social housing and creativity. See a performed monument to displacement and consider how smart technologies might make our private lives public. Use feminist embroidery to question domesticity and hear stories from those who have crossed borders to call a new place home.
Watch an extended version of visual artist and singer/songwriter Solange Knowles' film When I Get Home. Free, advance tickets have now sold out, but a limited number of tickets will be available on the night, on a first-come, first-served basis.
All events are free and places are designated on a first-come, first-served basis, unless stated otherwise. Filming and photography will take place at this event. Please let us know in advance if you have any access requirements.
Please note, if the V&A reaches capacity we will allow access on a one-in, one-out basis.
Artwork (c) Bobby Doherty
- Denzel "Bllack Line" Kessie Illustrator & Graphic Designer
- Chloe Newman Photographer
- Symone Keisha Stylist
- Laura Cortes Creative Director
- Sandra Liscio Senior Designer
- Martyn Ewoma Photographer
- Christy Molloy Events Coordinator
- Alberto Lopez Fashion Talent Acquisition Advisor | Product & Marketing
- Paula Benvegnu Art Director - Creative Designer
- Lauren Crabbe content creative + writer
- Nour Hassaine Freelance Photographer & Journalist
- Matei-Alexandru Mocanu Film & Video Director