Organised by Enterprise Nation
IMPORTANT: You must pre-book and get your free ticket via this link here
Businesses of all shapes and sizes were faced with a new way of working in 2020. While there have been positive outcomes from remote working, research has found 77% of employees feel that a lack of social contact impacts their well-being.
It’s never been more important for founders to consider how workplace mobility can foster productivity, collaboration and mental well-being for teams, and make the ‘new normal’ work for them.
During this event in partnership with IWG, our panellists will discuss:
- What is workspace mobility and why is it important?
- What opportunities does workspace mobility offer for small business owners and how can flexible working help businesses grow?
- How can founders create an environment where creativity, community and business thrives?
- What positive changes are going to come from lockdown - and will these be permanent changes for businesses as we look long-term?
Your event agenda:
- 2:00pm: Welcome from Emma Jones, Founder of Enterprise Nation
- 2:05pm: Welcome from Richard Morris, CEO, IWG UK
- 2:10pm: Panel discussion, moderated by Emma Jones
- 2:40pm: Audience Q&A
- 3:00pm: Event closes
- Richard Morris, CEO, IWG
- Carmanah Mackenzie, Wellbeing Strategy Coach & Consultant, Carmanah Mackenzie Ltd.
- Doug Betts, HR Consultant, Sure Betts HR Solutions
- Jessica Heagren, CEO, That Works For Me
Please send any questions you'd like our panellists to answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.