- 1, The Relay Building, 114 Whitechapel High St, London E1 7PT, UK
Organised by General Assembly
Life's too short to be stuck in a job that doesn't inspire you.
It is often really difficult to know how to get the role you want. A role that ignites passion, purpose, and satisfaction. If you don’t have answers right away, you’re not alone. Many people face countless rejections at the application and interview stage with no clear understanding of how to move forward.
We often don’t have the time, tools, or guidance to find a clear answer. Getting the role you want requires insight and confidence.
This session will help you refocus and take actionable steps towards a fulfilling career. In our exclusive, empowering session, we’ll walk you through strategic exercises designed to sharpen your approach bringing impact to your role search and longterm professional journey. Join our expert career coach at this inspiring session and get the role you want.
Who is this event for? Anyone:
- Considering a role or career change
- Not sure how to move forward with their career
- Who finds the recruitment process unfair or a bit of a mystery
- Anyone planning for the future
Picture Credit: Sean Kowal
- Poppy Jamieson Head of PR & Communications
- Kareem Abdul Freelance Content Creator - FILM/PHOTO
- Jakub Oleskevic Freelance 3D artist based in London
- Olivia Ema Visual Storyteller
- Mischa Smith Womenswear Editor and Senior Online Writer at Harvey Nichols
- Sarah Farley Brand copywriting | tone of voice | content strategy | UX
- Briona Lamback Social Media Strategist, Writer, Travel Blogger,
- Martha McAlpine Freelance Film-maker
- Daniela Rossi Visual Content Producer
- Dirk Werkers Strategic lead integrated digital
- Ildi Nagy Content Developer/Digital Project Manager
- Christopher Spring Artist Manager, PR/Social Media, Event Administrator