- Cromwell Rd, Knightsbridge, London SW7 2RL, UK
Organised by London Design Festival
GLOBAL DESIGN FORUM KEYNOTE: Dame Vivienne Westwood
Sustainability revolution: The role of activism in designing a sustainable future
The Lydia and Manfred Gorvy Lecture Theatre, Victoria and Albert Museum
Dame Vivienne Westwood has always used her collections and catwalk shows as a platform to campaign for positive activism. She has spent many years tirelessly speaking out about the effects of climate change and over-consumption, and has mobilised international attention around ecological crusading. She has worked with bodies including Cool Earth, Greenpeace, The UN, British Fashion Council, Friends of the Earth and The Mayor of London.
Exclusively at Global Design Forum, Dame Vivienne will give a rallying cry to designers, charities, NGO’s and individuals on how to join forces, take action and affect real change.
Dame Vivienne Westwood, Designer & Activist
Organised by Global Design Forum
Global Design Forum is the London Design Festival’s curated thought leadership programme, celebrating design and the minds shaping its future. Taking place throughout the Festival at the V&A and supported by Oppo as Headline Partner, the Forum features a unique mix of talks, debates, tours and workshops that together reflect the most innovative thinking in the world of design today.
- Camille Walala GRAPHIC ARTIST || DESIGNER || ART DIRECTION
- Bethan Cooke Fashion Stylist & Art Director
- Cookie Tabinor Creative & Event Organiser
- Donna Walker Senior Project Manager & Creative Director
- Greatergood London Design Studio
- Philip Mak Freelance copywriter
- Sam Pennington Journalist
- Marta Faustino Exhibition Administrator and PA to the Head of dept
- Louise Cox Creative Services Manager
- Gaynor O'Flynn Artist
- Aisling lithgow Digital Marketing Manager
- Anna Shepherd Freelance designer