Organised by Fora
How can the creative community come together to act on climate change and environmental sustainability?
REGISTER HERE: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-can-we-creatively-build-a-sustainable-future-tickets-154234863629#tickets
All ticket donations for this event will go to Magic Breakfast who provide healthy school breakfasts to children at risk of hunger in disadvantaged areas of the UK.
A virtual breakfast spread of creativity and sustainability. Join us in partnership with charity Magic Breakfast to explore how to use your creativity to build a sustainable future and shake things up, all with a dollop of leading creative inspiration.
Later this year the UK will host the 26th UN Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP26) in Glasgow. In the run up to this the UN have announced a series of global sustainable development goals, but what does this mean to cultural brands, organisations and individuals? How can we use our creative voices and consumer power to make a difference, to be true to this vision and to involve and engage our customers, audiences or followers in this sustainable future?
In this discussion we talk to a number of leading figures and organisations from different areas of the creative industry who have committed to work towards a sustainable future and use their creative voice and influence to affect change.
Agenda and learning outcomes:
• Explore the role of creativity in creating a sustainable future
• Rethink everything you know about creativity and its importance in times of environmental crisis
• Hear the powerful stories and experiences of leading creative contributors.
Benefits of attending the session:
• Take away simple and practical tips
• Be empowered to challenge habits and create new narratives and solutions with self-expression
• Understand the power of failure and collaboration when using creativity for good.
Zing Tsjeng (Updated host for the event, previously Miquita Oliver)