Organised by Like minded females (LMF Network CIC)
About This Webinar
How to gain leading PR during a crisis. Tips and strategies on how to build your profile and create great PR campaigns on a budget.
Who are our speakers?
Hayley Smith, Owner and Head of PR, Boxed Out PR
Host : Sonya Barlow - Founder, LMF Network CiC, Diversity Consultant & TEDxSpeaker
- Leading strategies to raise your profile and increase visibility.
- How to adapt your business and find your new normal in the age of Covid19.
LMF Network CiC is a global community dedicated to reducing inequalities and providing a foundation to succeed. They strive to change the narrative of inclusion for womxn and underrepresented individuals, through life skills workshops, digital training, a supportive community and access to expertise for everyone.
Our goals and promises in 2020:
- Educate & upskill 1,200 people.
- Provide 120 speaking opportunities
- Partner with 10 organisations
- Launch 2 affordable online digital courses.
- Upskilled 900+ people
- Engaged 12,000+
- Facilitated 15 corporate workshops on diversity
- Hosted 19 community events
- Delivered 2 TED talks
Email : Likemindedfemales@gmail.com
Instagram & Linkedin
Hayley Smith is the Director of Boxed Out PR, a London based PR company specialising in lifestyle PR, and working with purposeful companies, who are making a huge difference.
Hayley is also the Deputy Head of PR of Pride in London.
Hayley also runs FlowAid, campaigning for free sanitary products for homeless women and has founded a task force to tackle period poverty.
Hayley is an Elle UK female entrepreneur 23 under 30, and Amor Magazine's 30 Under 30, and is a TEDx speaker.
Things to note:
- Workshops lasts 1 hours
- Online workshop, via GOOGLE HANGOUTS
- By signing up, you are providing permission to be added to our mailing list, please let us know if you choose to opt out