- 1, The Relay Building, 114 Whitechapel High St, London E1 7PT, UK
Organised by General Assembly
Do you have a job that's just like everyone else's?
Are you looking for a 9 to 5, but wish you weren't?
As unattainable as a dream job might sound, with the right amount of forethought and preparation, you can make the move as well.
Join General Assembly as we invite an engaging panel of young careerists will provide specific action steps for breaking into the industry including:
- How you shouldn't be deterred by a lack of experience.
- How to ease into a new career one foot at a time
- Identifying your key passions and how to utilise your skill sets
Speakers (More to Be Announced)
Denise Chippindale - European Marketing Manager
Photo Credit: Emma Matthews
- Kasia Dabrowka Photographer and multimedia artist
- Kareem Abdul Freelance Content Creator - FILM/PHOTO
- Rebecca Cofie Content Creator and Creative Director
- Elle Zahrouni Creative/Communications
- Chrisia Borda Analogue + Digital Photography | Content Creator
- Antoana Petkova Founder, Interior Designer
- Marta Camarada Digital Marketing & Photography
- Jarlenn . Creative
- Andi Tajti Creative Producer / Art Director
- Robyn Sian Cusworth writing, marketing, partnerships, community
- Nicola Acquisto Design Strategist
- Kunal Soni Graphic design, Illustrator