- The Relay Building, 114 Whitechapel High St, Shadwell, London E1 7PT - London, United Kingdom
Organised by General Assembly
About This Event
A Quarter Life Crisis (QLC) can sneak up on you anytime between ages 24 - 35. You’ve done everything ‘right’ - studied, moved out, got a job, got a relationship - but you don’t feel ‘right’. You thought you were going to be successful, happy and fulfilled by this point. Instead you feel lost, stuck, insecure, disappointed about your career, and confused. You want to run away but don’t know where. You want to change but don’t know where to even start. Worst of all, you feel like you’re the only one going through this.
Don't worry. You’re not alone and nothing has gone wrong.
By the end you will feel like a weight has been lifted. Not only will you know how to navigate yourself out of a QLC, but you’ll be equipped with an internal compass that will navigate you out of any future crisis.
- Why your QLC is the best thing that could have happened to you
- Why our parents didn’t have it, but why it means we’ll swerve the midlife crisis
- What causes a QLC
- How to release the pressure cooker of perfection
- How to redefine your success criteria
- The 3 keys tools to navigate out of a QLC and into a more aligned, purpose-driven life
- How you can use positive psychology to be happier this year
- How to make big life decisions with ease