Organised by Like minded females (LMF Network CIC)
About This Webinar
Let us help you to sharpen your linkedin & CV during this time - this is a webinar for everyone!
Who are our speakers?
Tory McIrvine, Head of Practise Sales, SOLA Group
Host : Sonya Barlow - Founder, LMF Network CiC, Diversity Consultant & TEDxSpeaker
- How to ensure your LinkedIn catches the eye of a potential employer
- Make sure you are making the most out of the platform
- Insider hints and tips
- A forum to discuss your queries and learn from others
LMF Network CiC is a global community dedicated to reducing inequalities and providing a foundation to succeed. They strive to change the narrative of inclusion for womxn and underrepresented individuals, through life skills workshops, digital training, a supportive community and access to expertise for everyone.
Our goals and promises in 2020:
- Educate & upskill 1,200 people.
- Provide 120 speaking opportunities
- Partner with 10 organisations
- Launch 2 affordable online digital courses.
- Upskilled 900+ people
- Engaged 12,000+
- Facilitated 15 corporate workshops on diversity
- Hosted 19 community events
- Delivered 2 TED talks
Email : Likemindedfemales@gmail.com
Instagram & Linkedin
SOLA Group - Our focus is to build relationships with your business and support your commercial growth by connecting you to premium, world class technology talent & GDPR solutions. We are a proactive, dynamic and energetic team with a ‘can do’ attitude. We believe in building strong relationships and act as an extension of your own sales & resourcing teams, understanding and solving your recruitment challenges together. Adding the ‘extra’ to ordinary and going above and beyond expectations.
Things to note:
- Workshops lasts 1 hours
- Online workshop, via GOOGLE HANGOUTS
- By signing up, you are providing permission to be added to our mailing list, please let us know if you choose to opt out