- Work.Life Bermondsey, 5 Tanner St, Bermondsey, London SE1 3LE - London, United Kingdom
Organised by Escape the City
Have you been sitting on an idea for a while but haven’t had time, money or confidence to start it?
Are you constantly curious about the new world of startups and freelance careers?
Wanting to branch out on your own and create something is a very common desire – yet so few of us act on it, because of our other commitments.
This evening workshop will give you tools, tricks and inspiration to set up your businesses whilst remaining in employment.
Who is this for?
– The entrepreneurially frustrated: learn what small steps can enable you to explore that entrepreneurial itch alongside your current day to day.
– Community lovers: build your network
– Advice hunters: practical tips to help you start your side business
– Doers: action focused exercises to launch your business in an evening
Why should you attend?
You’ll get started on your business, right in the room, surrounded and encouraged by your fellow attendees!
What can you expect?
Part 1: Ideas: How do we form them? How do we choose which one to work on?
Part 2: Building: How do we build a first version of an idea with minimal time and money?
Part 3: Testing: How do we test a first version of an idea with minimal marketing channels?
The workshop begins at 7:00pm promptly, and will finish at 9:30pm.