Organised by D&AD
IMPORTANT: Buy tickets for the event via this link here
The ideas training that will give you an instant ideation burst. This online ideas course with Nick Eagleton will teach you to have, push and stretch ideas, and how to eventually make them fly.
Through many years guiding creative teams towards impactful, effective and customer-delighting ideas, and leading D&AD’s in-person creative course “Ideas, Ideas, Ideas”, Nick has honed an ample toolbox – loaded with ways to unearth and sharpen your thinking.
In this fast-paced, highly interactive and empowering 2.5 hours live online idea training workshop, Nick will share the best and freshest of these tools and techniques. He’ll cover understanding the problem to looking for unexpected sources of inspiration to getting unstuck, and finally sharing ideas in ways that let them fly.
Everything is interactive so you’ll see how all the tools and techniques can apply to your own challenges, whatever your role or type of work.
Equipment required: Just a pen and paper
By the end of this online ideas training you will:
- Collect techniques that will inspire you over and over again
- Understand how to come up with ideas under pressure
- Have a creative boost to get you ready to answer any brief
- Re-engage and be inspired by the power of creative ideas
- See a new side to virtual learning
Who this online ideas course is for:
- Anyone in need of a creative boost
- Creatives stuck at the start of a brief
- Those in a creative rut
- In-house or agency teams in need of a virtual team building session
- Places are capped at 25 for this virtual creative workout
Want to train your team’s ideas?
We can deliver this online ideas course as a team training, both online and physically, making it easy for you to develop your teams to a consistently high standard. We can also tailor the course date, duration and content to meet your specific needs. Find out more here.