Organised by Essence Global
IMPORTANT: You must apply to attend this event via this link
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualized media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas. Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
About the event
Essence is holding a one day immersion program on April 27, 2021 in the Americas to introduce anyone looking for an entry-level opportunity in advertising and learn about life at a media agency. Our goal is to help you explore the idea of advertising as a career.
To apply please complete the application form. In order for you to get the best experience, we ask that you please only apply if you will be able to attend for the full day on April 27th from 9am to 6pm (UK 2-11PM). We will be hosting two sessions, one in EST and one in PST.
A bit about yourself:
- Detail-oriented and responsive, with strong quantitative reasoning skills; you must be able to analyze data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- Adaptable and able to flex with changes in prioritization to meet new or changed goals (including re. developing new skills)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; ability to implement and adhere to and meet deadlines, and project-manage multiple campaigns
- Concrete general knowledge of (and passion for) all areas of digital marketing and media
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions