Organised by General Assembly
About This Workshop
Understanding the landscape and strategy of Digital Marketing today is key to building your brand and driving the bottom line for your business.
In this free, two-hour livestream, you’ll explore the components of brand building and see how modern marketers drive successful campaigns using content, email, social media, paid advertising channels, and more. All in real time, taught by an industry professional.
Come learn the basics and gain the skills you need to create your first digital marketing campaign!
What will the livestream learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and build your online network by interacting with fellow classmates and an expert instructor —all in real time via live chatbox and Q&A.
- Learn new skills in the comfort of your own home, or on the go! All participants will be automatically muted with no video.
- Understand how digital marketing can help a business drive their bottom line.
- Learn different tools and strategies used in Digital Marketing today
- Describe and understand the Objective-First Framework.
- Apply the Objective-First Framework to a real world example
Ready to continue on your learning journey?
Check out our course catalog to find your next step. Whether you’re looking to enhance your professional skill set in one of our part-time courses, or go for a complete career transformation by enrolling in one of our immersive courses, we’ve got you covered!
- This class is taken completely online, and requires a computer and a strong internet connection.
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class. NOTE: Some domains block our automated emails, so If you don’t receive sign-in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send sign-in instructions right away!
About the Instructor
Freelance Marketing Strategist & Senior Copywriter
If you're looking to do something creative and compelling, something that’s as impactful as it is trackable, that's where Alex comes in. He consults with B2C and B2B brands of all sizes, from startups and nonprofits to professional sports teams and multi-billion-dollar corporations who want to supercharge their brand, transform users into customers, engage their fan base, activate their partnerships, and exceed their goals.
Alex is an expert in building brands that blossom, developing digital marketing strategies that deliver, establishing content strategies that engage, crafting partnership activation strategies that connect, and writing captivating copy that converts.