Organised by TATE
Explore the work of young creatives with online workshops, artist's talks and music.
Access all streams on this page on the night Rewatch online until 30 September 2020
The Tate Collective Producers are teaming up with alternative thinktank IAM to ask the question: How can young citizens participate in the transformation of art museums during the next billion seconds? We will also be joined by ERIC and digital designer Sarah-Grace Mankarious for an artist talk and workshop.
- Stream 1 is film, artist talks and workshops
- Stream 2 is music
Stream 1: Film, artist talks and workshops
2020 (Re)Vision: Part 1
- 2020 (Re)Vision is a collaborative film that imagines a fictional exhibition about 2020 opening in the 2050s. In Part 1, Tate Collective Producers and their mentors share their 2020 mementos. Tune in to uncover what is within these digital time capsules.
This film was made with the Tate Collective Producers and 3D artist Lorna Pittaway. It is part of the IAM x Tate Collective Everython, a series of learning sessions designed to cultivate long-term thinking and collective imaginations.
2020 (Re)Vision: Part 2
- In Part 2 of 2020 (Re)Vision fictional exhibition, Tate Collective Producers send video messages to the young citizens of the 2050s as a creative reflection of the learnings from this weird year.
2020 (Re)Vision: Part 3
- In Part 3 of the 2020 (Re)Vision fictional exhibition, Tate Collective Producers ask big ‘What if’ questions as proposals of the role art museums can play during the next billion seconds.
Talk: Sarah-Grace Mankarious in conversation
- Join us to hear some top tips and advice from digital designer Sarah-Grace Mankarious, in conversation with the Tate Collective Producers. Touching on her experience working as Senior Visual Editor for CNN and her career pathway.
What your 90 year old self would tell your 19 year old self
- This workshop by ERIC explores common career things creative senior people wish they had known or done when they were younger. It will give you the tools and tricks to help you action these bits of advice.
Stream 2: Music
Reprezent Radio: The voice of young London
- Reprezent Radio, streaming from Brixton, curate a playlist for the evening.