- London, United Kingdom
Organised by Barbican Centre
This is a ticketless event, you don't need confirmation to attend.
Simply RSVP to register your interest!
LUME began its life in 2013 as a weekly night for new original and improvised music, run by musicians Cath Roberts and Dee Byrne. Since then, they’ve run monthly nights at Vortex Jazz Club, embarked on a tour, and even run a LUME Festival – and, of course, becoming a EFG London Jazz Festival partner in 2013 and 2014.
They embody the excitement of the new jazz scene, not only providing a platform for new music, but also building a supportive community for continued innovation.
Level G, Barbican Centre Silk Street, London
- Yiit Gunel Photographer / Aspiring Filmmaker
- Matei-Alexandru Mocanu Director
- Lydia Bourhill Illustrator/Creative/Experiential Design
- Stefano Meloni Graphic Artist
- Denise Senneca Photographer
- Christopher Spring Artist Manager, PR/Social Media, Event Administrator
- Alexandra Etienne Free-lance Curator & Writer
- Eva Zeisková looking for you freelancing opportunity or a job
- Txiki Guillén Senior Graphic Designer/Photographer
- Mike Whyte Creative
- Marie Draxler Copywriter
- Virginia Malavasi Interaction Designer