Organised by Enterprise Nation
IMPORTANT: Register for the event via this link here
The psychology of success
Mike Ferguson believes successful people have certain styles and patterns of thinking which anyone can learn to emulate. It’s more about how we need to think than what we need to think.
In this session Mike will cover:
- What is ‘success’, and how does it relate to happiness?
- Does it matter if we achieve it?
- What are the two essential requirements for success to materialise?
- What practical steps do we need to take to get what we want or to where we want to be?
- What role does ‘luck’ play?
Mike Ferguson is a business psychologist and has spent almost 30 years studying ‘successful’ people and the thinking through which they achieved it.
Please send any questions you'd like Mike to answer during the webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to join the online webinar
On registering for the webinar, you will receive an automatic email from Go to Webinar with the link to access the event. The event will begin at the time and date stated in the registration information. If you don't receive the link within two hours of signing up via Eventbrite, please let us know by emailing email@example.com (Please note, it may be in your junk folder).