In this two-hour webinar you will gain an overview on magazine creative direction.
Giulio Mazzarini, established editorial creative director and photographer, will show how a magazine is created, developed, designed and delivered, giving an extensive overview of the workflow, from the generation of the idea to the final design.
Who should attend this session?
This webinar is aimed at creatives, art directors, artists, social media managers and entrepreneurs in the creative industries interested in learning more about editorial creative direction.
It is also an excellent fit for individuals who are starting in the creative sectors and/or who aspire to work in magazines ed editorial industries.
After this session you will:
• Gain an understanding on how ideas are generated
• Have an introduction to how to design Concept/Mood Boards
• Feel more confident about your creative skills
• Know how to present a magazine idea
• Have an overview on the magazine and editorial industries
Each webinar will feature:
• Expert knowledge from industry professionals
• Opportunities to meet other like-minded creatives
• A chance to join the conversation with a live Q&A
Our webinar sessions are aimed at anyone looking to upskill and develop their professional practices. Participants will receive a certificate upon completion
For enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org