Organised by Just Jaz
To get the workbook and resources ahead of the session register here.
Today’s world is now predominantly virtual, we build relationships, ‘do-business’, connect and present online. But when many of us think of presentation and presentation skills we have a few things that come to mind:
- We think it’s just for public speakers
- We don’t realise it’s a skill that can be improved
- We overlook the role of non-verbal communication in our everyday
- We think these skills are only for ‘important moments’
- We see it as a challenge so we avoid it
- We think there is only one-true way to be a great presenter and that’s reserved for ‘other people’ not us
We’re here to bust those myths and declare that presentation skills are an integral thing to have, being confident presenting can look like your everyday Zoom meeting or the training or pitch you have to deliver at the end of the month. It can look like showing up on social media and keeping people from multi-tasking as you lead a webinar.
This is for you if...
- You want to feel more impactful and persuasive over Zoom
- Your role is customer facing and with pitches, training and webinars you want to take it to the next level
- You want to connect to your ideal customer using video on Instagram or social media
- You create video modules to demonstrate your expertise for your online course
BY THE END OF THE EVENT YOU WILL...
- Walk away with fresh insight & new skills for natural, effective & confident presentation.
- Have made genuine connections in a safe space of experimentation.
- A speech (even if you showed up without one)
AND YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO...
- Combat nerves and public speaking jitters
- Deliver impactful presentations
- Communicate more confidently, naturally & effectively
- Find your authentic presentation style