Organised by ADWEEK
Hear from future-facing marketers who are redefining innovation and relevance as the industry pivots to newly emerging media channels and formats, from the metaverse to live shopping—all within the new world order where solving for the audience identity conundrum and safeguarding consumer privacy will be key.
Agenda at a Glance
Audience Identity in a New Era of Privacy and Suitability — With data restrictions in effect next year, the urgent need for cookieless identifiers is real. Hear from top marketers and media executives on how they are adapting to meet rising consumer expectations for more privacy by embracing both new and proven platforms, tools and strategies to build trust, preference and loyalty.
Advanced Advertising and Metrics That Matter — It’s no surprise that marketers are embracing addressability and programmatic platforms to reach their desired audiences. Changes in viewing preferences have pushed streaming and connected TV models to become more fluid, even bringing together industry rivals to create innovative user experiences and improve targeting performance. Hear from leading marketers on fine-tuning personalization and the challenges and opportunities that come with measuring targeted audiences.
Meta Marketing and the Future of the Funnel — Marketers are turning to creative owned, earned and paid media strategies to enhance the customer journey, all with the singular goal of engendering consumers to their brand. Hear from the mavericks who are trialing emerging media channels and formats, including everything from shoppable media to the metaverse in order to optimize the marketing funnel.
- ADWEEKHighlighting the most creative advertising & marketing.
- The Engine GroupA collection of best in class agencies from across the globe
- Verizon MediaCreating what's next in content, advertising, & technology
- Havas GroupA uniquely integrated agency network. Part of #HKX #Vivendi
- GroupMGroupM makes advertising work better for people.
- Viacom CBS Networks InternationalHome of MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon and Channel5
- NBC UniversalOne of the world's leading media and entertainment companies