Organised by Nikky Lyle Creative
You’re only a few clicks away from starting your freelance journey… Are you in?
(Please click on the link to Eventbrite for your ticket, Please Note, this event has been changed to Tuesday 1st of June)
If going freelance feels like jumping off of a cliff, clip your harness onto this Fool-Proof guide webinar and I'll coast through the steps you need to zipline towards success.
Working in recruitment since 2011 means I’ve got plenty of experience, including going freelance myself, along with helping many other freelancers find their dream job.
But now I’m here to give you a hand as you step into the arena of self-employment.
During this session we will go through:
- What to do before you set up shop
- Getting started (biz names, anyone?)
- Deciding between Sole Trader vs Limited Company
- Now you’re a company? Getting registered
- The deal on IR35
- Branding and getting your domain set up
- Business banking and accounting
- Business planning and bagging new business clients
- Setting your rates and invoicing
- Taking care of your mental health
- Juicy Industry Leader advice
Whether you're someone who has been made redundant and are looking into freelance for now until you find a permanent job, or you're looking to build a successful career as a long term freelancer, this introduction course has been set up to offer tons of valuable insight for you.
By the end of this session you'll have a clear understanding if you want to go freelance and the best way to tackle your new venture as a freelance solo warrior!