- 8 Devonshire Square, Spitalfields, London EC2M 4PL, UK
Organised by Art on a Postcard
Art on a Postcard (AOAP) is delighted to bring back its annual fine art postcard auction for the 6th year. This year boasts a stellar line up of names such as Norman Ackroyd RA, Jock McFadyen RA, Vanessa Jackson RA, Dan Baldwin, Louise Lawler, Susan Weil, Phyllida Barlow RA, Ged Quinn, Jeremy Deller, Sarah Morris, and Helen Beard. Art on Postcard is a curated postcard auction and only invites gallery artists to take part.
The resulting collection of work is of such a high quality Time Out last year dubbed it ‘A mini Summer Show’. This year’s artworks number around 600 and are produced by over 250 artists hailing from all over the world.
AOAP will be partnering with Paddle8 auction house and exhibiting at We Work in East London. All of the work is anonymous until after the sale meaning all the artwork starts on a level playing field. This is a chance to own a unique mini masterpiece for a price which won’t break the bank.
Bidding starts at just £50.
100% proceeds donated to The Hepatitis C Trust to help them in their aim to eliminate hepatitis C in the UK by 2025.
Public exhibition open: 13 - 14 November, 10am-5pm
Auction runs: 31 October - 14 November on Paddle8
Bidding closes in staggered lots from 5pm GMT - 14th November
- Lucy Corkish Magazines Manager
- Robyn Sian Cusworth content & community manager, freelance writer
- Alexandra Etienne Free-lance Curator & Writer
- Roy Craddock Consultant
- Becky Poynton Copywriter
- Gemma Champ Editorial director
- Andrew Ellis Founder
- Elena Lenochka Handmade Products
- Beatriz Oliveira Exhibitions Coordinator
- Deborah Tyfield Founder
- Gabrielle Lott PR and Marketing Director
- Alexander Winterbotham Senior Producer