- London, United Kingdom
Organised by Saatchi Gallery
Join us after hours at the first ‘Studio Saatchi Late’ for an evening of works by young people experiencing homelessness or social exclusion.
Studio Saatchi is an arts engagement programme created by Saatchi Gallery and Centrepoint, the UK’s leading charity for homeless young people. Through the exploration of various art forms, the project supports young people to develop creative skills and confidence and gives them the opportunity to explore their talents with support from exceptional facilitators from across the art world.
The programme culminates with an exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery, where participants will showcase their work and share their journey and experiences through a variety of art forms such as visual art, film, music and the spoken word.
Artist facilitators include Sam Haynes, Henry Blake and Adam Kammerling who will navigate and inspire the selected finalists to create their own works of art. Artists Heath Kane and Pure Evil Gallery are also supporting the programme as ambassadors.
At the Studio Saatchi Late, you can explore the Gallery, discover work by emerging young talent, view the current exhibition 'Sweet Harmony' and enjoy a drink.
The event will run from 18.30 until 18.30 and will include a complimentary drink from sponsors North London based brewery The Goodness Brewing Company and Freestar, who will provide a non-alcoholic beer option.
- Elif Gurbuz Creative Director / Digital Designer
- Tevin Akinyemi Creative Copywriter and Brand Strategist
- Matei-Alexandru Mocanu Film & Video Director
- Tina Wetshi Writer, Curator
- Verity Smith Photographer
- Pip Jamieson Founder | Delightfully dyslexic, excuse typos!
- Brendan McKnight Head of Content & Community
- Annie Ly Partnerships Manager
- Robyn Sian Cusworth content & community manager, freelance writer
- Denise Senneca Photographer
- Hafiza Begum Freelance Creative Director
- Chloe Valerie Cheke Spatial Design